- CAS No.: 7085-85-0
- Other Names: cyanoacrylate adhesive
- MF: C6H7NO2
- EINECS No.: 230-391-5
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Other Adhesives
- Main Raw Material: Ethyl-cyanoacrylate, Ethyl-cyanoacrylate
- Usage: Construction, Fiber & Garment, Footwear & Leather, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking
- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: OEM
- Type: adhesive
- color: clear
- apperance: liquid
- application: wood, rubber, plastic, metal, paper, leather, and glass,etc.
- packing: 3g/pc; 12pcs/card
- shelf life: 2years
- Business Model: Manufacturer and exporter
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||package can be made as per your requests.|
|Delivery Detail:||20-30days after deposit received|
super glue/cyanoacrylate adhesive
SECBOND / OEM
general purposes, can be used to wood, rubber, plastic, metal, paper, leather, glass, electronic, component, fiber, and ceramic, etc.,
in cool and dry storage place
HOW TO USE:
- Completely remove all moisture, oil, rust, mold releaseagent from the surfaces.
- Apply glue sparingly to one surface and join the parts, pressing for 15-30 seconds, allow a few minutes to set.
- Note: too much glue will deter the bond or no bond at all.
- Clean excess glue from tube to ensure the opening is not obstructed, then keep it in cool and dry storage places.
1: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
2: BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY.
3: IRRITANT TO EYES AND SKIN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
1: Contains cyanoacrylate.
2: Any contact with eyes or eyelids, rince with water for 15 minutes, contact a physician immediately.
3: Skin bonding: soak skin in acetone or warm soapy water and gently pull apart.
4: Do not force apart.
5: Do not soak eyelids in acetone.
6: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and call a poison control center or physician immediately.
Various designs and packages:
It can be applied to verious materials, such as: wood, rubber, plastic, metal, paper, leather, glass, electronic, component, fiber, and ceramic, etc.,